CATEYE RAPID X SAFETY FLAG LIGHTS
Cateye (not to be confused with Catrike) has out a new product some may be interested in … lights that mount on the safety flag poles. The cost is about $40 and they are 50 lumens. They are available in red and white (clear lens).
- COB LED (50 lm)
- Mounts securely to seatpost or seatstay with the rubber band (Ø12-32mm)
- Lithium-ion polymer rechargeable battery
- USB rechargeable (Micro USB cable included)
- Low battery indicator
- 6 modes * Charging time: 2h
- Mode memory function
- Battery Auto Save (The mode automatically changes to flashing when the battery power gets low.)
- Attaches to the existing CatEye bracket by using the optional Spacer X
The USB Rechargeable Rapid X provides a bright powerful glow with incredible side visibility. When the battery runs low the low battery Auto Save function automatically changes the light pattern from the current mode to flashing providing an additional hour of riding safety. 6 modes. 2 Hour charge time.
Includes Rapid X attachment base, one large and one small attachment band, and a micro USB charging cable.
Posted on August 15, 2018, in accessories, safety, tadpole trikes, videos and tagged Cateye Rapid X safety flag pole lights, flag pole lights, LED flag pole lights, tadpole trikes. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.